Monday, December 10, 2012

Guest posting today!



I always thought it was impossible to be in two places at the same time... and today, the blogging world proves me wrong!

I am thrilled to have the baked apple & goat cheese millefeuilles I blogged about recently featured among 13 holiday favorites at The Empowered Momma. You should definitely go check out this list before you lock your holiday menu!

And... I am also very honored to be guest-posting on Karen Le Billon's blog, about ways to rethink your approach to kids' meals French-style, with two delicious recipes based on a four course meal served in French schools. So follow me to learn more!

Tomato mozzarella, vegetable jardinière and chicken fillets sauce chasseur, recipes here
 
I guess this week is off to a good start. Hope yours is too!

 
 
 
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Hooray! That's fantastic, Helene! Heading over to read your guest post now. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful :) I'm going to hop over now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind kind words on the guest post, Shu Han!

      Delete
  3. So happy to have found your blog! I was absolutely converted by Karen's book, and I've been making changes, but there are challenges. I've mostly had a hard time putting it all together...not just planning dinner menus for the week but making sure I have sufficient lunch food as well as good healthy items for an afternoon snack. I think it's just a matter of learning to sufficiently plan and prepare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodi, absolutely, I think once the organization part comes into place, it gets a lot easier. And to get through that part, it's a matter of remembering how worthwhile it is for everyone involved. Thanks for your visit!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind comment on the guest post, Nami :-)

      Delete

I love to hear from you, and reply to every comment.
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...